Job opening: Project Manager-ohe (railway Electrification)ravi2710 | May 8, 2018 | 0 | Jobs , Metro Rail , Railway
1. OHE: Engineering of Indian Railway Traction systems; Conventional 25 KV single phase and 2x 25 KV Traction systems.
2. Engineering of conventional 25 KV singe phase Traction systems (with flexible OHE and rigid OCS types) as adopted in Metro rail systems.
3. Deep Knowledge on Engineering of OHE which includes preparation of Field survey details, Pegging plan , General power cum Sectioning Diagram, OHE Layout Plan, Cross Sectional Drawings, Volume chart for foundations, Mast & Portal stability calculations, Portal foundation Engineerings, Bridge mast Engineerings, Structural Erection Drawings, Auxiliary & Booster Transformer Station drawings, Determination of ATD ratio and maximum Tension length, Cantilever dimension chart, Dropper schedule, Basic Engineering & Drawings, OHE Clearance study and its profile drawing, Station Working Rules & its diagram, Bill of Materials and As Built drawings, etc.
4. PSI: Engineering of Receiving Sub-station for General power supply system and Traction power supply system.
5. Engineering of Traction power supply Feeding and Switching arrangement for Traction systems of 25kv and 2x25kV System.
6. Sectioning Diagram including selection of location for METRO system, Preparation of SP/SSP/FP drawing in Viaduct including finalization of equipment and connector.
7. Engineering of Traction substation (TSS) and Switching Stations (SP/SSP/FP/SS) for 2×25 kv Traction and Conventional 25 KV Traction systems including selection of location, preparation of TSS/SWS drawings, Equipment Earthing and Detail Engineering of Earthing systems.
8. Selection of appropriate capacity of various Equipments & Conductor size, Clearance study and selection of Structure on that basis.
9. Study and Engineering of protection systems for protection of bus-bars and Equipments. Provision of metering systems at TSS
10. Knowledge on Electricity rules, Electricity act, Power line crossing rules, AC Traction Manuals of Indian Railways, relevant Indian and international standards.
11. General Electrical Works: Preparation of SLD for feeding arrangement, Preparation of cable section calculation, Engineering documents which includes Load flow analysis, Rating of Equipment & Voltage drop calculation, Protection study including Earthing & Bonding, Touch & Step potential and Lightning protection, Solar Panel based lightning system. SCADA for Switching Stations and Auxiliary Power Supply
12. Finalization of Power Factor correction Equipment to improve power factor of supply system
Salary:INR12,00,000 – 22,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Site Engineering , Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- Incumbent should have good exposure to complete large size Railway Electrification projects.
- Minimum Experience required in 17+Yrs post qualification.
- People from RVNL,IRCON,CORE and other PSUs/Govt Sectors are welcomed for the same.
- Work Location can be anywhere across India.
- All basic facilities will be provided by L&T.
UG:Diploma – Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, B.Tech/B.E. – Electronics/Telecommunication, Electrical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Larsen & Toubro Limited
L& T is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. The Company addresses critical needs in key sectors – Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries and Defense – for customers in over 30 countries around the world.
We combine a proven track record and professional skills, woven together with a culture of trust & caring. Consistently rated among the best employers in the country, L&T offers unmatched leadership opportunities & growth. Our approach is built on empowering employees to take on challenging assignments and explore their potential.