Rail India Technical and Economic Service RITES recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Rail India Technical and Economic Service RITES before 21/09/2017.
All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online.
|Salary||Rs. 16, 480/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||21/09/2017|
Minimum Educational Qualification: Full time First Class Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering
Minimum post – qualification experience: Minimum 1 year industry experience
Relaxations & Concession: Reservation/ relaxation/ concessions to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD/ Ex-SM/ J&K Domicile would be provided as per extant Govt. orders. Relaxation in upper age limit to OBC (NCL)/ SC/ ST candidates shall be provided against reserved posts as per extant Govt. orders. PWD candidates suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall only be eligible for the benefit of PWD. Such PWD candidates shall be eligible for relaxation of 10 years in upper age limit. Age Relaxations Refer Official Notification.
Nature & Period of Engagement: The appointment shall be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year, extendable until completion of the assignment subject to mutual consent and satisfactory performance. Selected candidates shall be liable to be posted anywhere in India as per company requirements.
Remuneration: Rs. 16, 480/- (1 to 3 % annual increment based on the performance)
Allowances: 65% in Non-metro cities 70% in Metro Cites other than Mumbai/Bangalore 75% for Mumbai/ Bangalore.
Other perks: Medical & Accidental Insurance for self and Employer’s contribution towards PF @ 12% would be borne by the company.
- The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Written Test/ Interview out of eligible candidates. Based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post. Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
How To Apply?
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
- While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
- A copy of this online APPLICATION FORM containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished alongwith SELF-ATTESTED HARD COPIES of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom): a. 2 recent passport size colour photographs b. High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth c. Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable) d. SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable) e. Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc) f. PAN Card g. Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable) h. Any other document in support of your candidature i. PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable). Application Form along with above documents are to be sent through post to “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana”; within the date specified for the purpose.
- Please attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employment in respect of claims made by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached.
- In case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you; your application is liable to be rejected. Please check your claims and certificates submitted by you carefully. Incomplete application, or, insufficient proof would entail rejection of your application. No claims would be entertained at a later stage.
- Candidates who have registered online but whose physical application along with aforesaid documents is not received by the due date, their candidature may not be considered. The company reserves the right to consider only such applications which are received in physical format by the prescribed date.
- The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the candidate(s) at the time of selection (if called).
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter. The number of vacancies may vary.
- Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization
- The period of training/internship/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable
Address For The Job: RITES LIMITED, (A Govt. of India Enterprise), RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1, Sector – 29, Gurgaon – 122001.
Start date of online registration – 30.08.2017
Last date of online registration – 21.09.2017
Last date of submission of hard copy of documents – 28.09.2017